Nowadays, there are numerous articles and insights to find about people analytics. At Crunchr, we can imagine that it sometimes can be difficult to get a clear overview of this rising and growing trend. In this tremendous pile of information, we decided to select, scrap and present you our best five beliefs on people analytics!
People analytics as a business discipline has arrived! Here are our five beliefs on people analytics:
- People analytics is instrumental to improve workforce productivity and employee well-being
- People analytics helps to focus on the right activities and increases the impact of HR.
- People analytics requires analytical skills and business acument. But mostly curiosity.
- People analytics grows into core capability of larger companies organization.
- People analytics can be simple.